Another Tiger For Sale 11/28/11

Warren

Gold forum user
And another Red again car

What a very nice example. This latest Carnival red car makes me want to save my 2 original wire hose clamps, the broken off screws in the boot floor where the jack and the handle clamp once resided, and the rather nifty circular braided ground clamp for the battery.

Wow wish I had an Asbestos wrapped carb choke pre heater hose a looped vac advance line and vac advance dist. As a VW guy we couldn't get rid of them for a 009 Porsche style fast enough.

Sweet raised grain vinyl on the seats too, why I remember many a girl friend in the BM and BC days having similar patterns on their backside on a hot Cali day with my other rag tops.

Always nice to see a good example of a very original looking car. I wonder why someone would new plate it in Az. and get bored with her after 1 year and let her sit with expired registration, just looks to nice in her OG condition to drive. Ride em don't hide em comes to mind.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
It is a nice looking car.. really wish we could see it before they painted it. Pitty they decided to paint the steel wheels red. I wonder if they have the original rear seat cushion?

Car still has the original yellow stripe bootser hose.. the heater hoses coming out of the scuttle look to be the original textureed ones (though the one to the front looks to be replaced) very nice survivor... though given how cracked the front screen seal is i wonder if you start driving it how many of the hoses (like heater) might perish.