Tiger for sale-On Ebay UK may need some work

Cal44

Gold forum user
I have a quarter round Swiss in the refrigerator.............with less holes:eek:

67 Tiger

Gold forum user
How much is1600pounds in USD? The seller claims there are parts in dry storage. I wonder what there is .... air cleaner? overflow tank? Maybe he has some GOOD stuff we dont see. LOL LOL. Wonder what the VIN is. Guess it can be listed as DEAD.

Last edited:

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
ID Number

Vehicle ID is as follows:

Chassis Number B9473290
Reg Number GEL 264D

Info was posted on the STOC site in the UK, which has a similar thread tracking this beauty.

Jim

Warren

Gold forum user
WC

"I like Children cooked well," having two teenagers I would have to agree. The tiger looks rather too crispy I am sure we all like our tigers saute'd.

Good old Epay will allow a listing without a vin number as it suits them as what a parts car? Does it look to be a RHD I guess those racks are worth a dollar or two.

We can only hope the vin tag looks as bad up close.

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
One of the worst wrecks I´ve ever seen. Who bids 3.6k Pound for such a pile of junk:( - no matter what´s included. Looks like another Alpine has to die...

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Vegas Odds

Well; even a blind squirrel will find a nut now and then . . . . .

67 Tiger

Gold forum user
Track the VIN

It will be interesting to see if a car with this ones VIN, shows up for sale some day.

steven

Gold forum user
According to the STOC web Forum the Tiger basket case was sold to a Californian resident? A few questions have been asked and I wait the result. Who would ship such a wreck and a couple of pallets of parts from England to the west coast? Also considering it was a RHD Tiger.