DSC_9905.jpg

DSC_9907.jpg

DSC_9908.jpg

DSC_9909.jpg

DSC_9910.jpg

DSC_9913.jpg

Cal44

Gold forum user
I see the city supplied trash cans. Do they beat the crap out of them, brake them then refuse too pick up your trash.............because of broken trash cans?

Then the clowns at the city want you too buy a new can....to replace the one they broke?

Or.............is that just in San Diego?

Did I mention how nice the Tiger looks. The wheels.....Cosmics? Sweet.........

Mike

Growler

Gold forum user
Thanks for the nice comments all.

Jensen Interceptors (2) in the background (guess I like the english/american hybrid) and a 52 MGTD.

Same deal in LA as SD on the trash cans:rolleyes:

Growler

Gold forum user
And yes...Cosmics. Still wondering if a more standard wheel would look better (steel, minilites etc) but for now, I planning on refinishing the cosmics since I already went to the trouble to find the center caps;)

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Keep the Cosmics. They are really period style. Haven´t seen many on Sunbeams though...

tiger260

Gold forum user
Damn! I was going to go for an Interceptor under the cover but I convinced myself the car in the garage was a TVR and the one under the cover was a tin top.

Definitley keep the wheels. They look very nice and individual.

Growler

Gold forum user
The car under the cover is a tricky one. It is a Jensen Interceptor...but it is a Coupe' ...not a coupe, but a Coupe' which is one of only 46 made as they went under in '76 but the gas crunch and fact that Jensen didn't employ enough people made it so the government didn't include them in the bail out and the rest is history. It was a new design that Kjel Quvale (the CEO of Jensen Motorcars) came up with to help try to save the company. Basically, it is a convert. body with a hard top (fixed) made by Panther Motors. Very cool with a "hoop" of glass over the top. They made 50 tops, put them on 46 cars and had 4 left over for spares. Don't have too many pics on line but here is a good view of the overall look...

3Passside.jpg

7rearqtrpanel.jpg

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Coupe' eh?

That was the last gasp of the Jensen Works... the Coupe' actually went on sale as the company was brought into receivership...
Bonus points for knowing whose parts bin the "Coupe" badge located on the rear quarter was stolen from...

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Favorite color combo

Growler

Great job...white w/red is one of my fav color combos.

I especially like the cosmics...but then I am a bit biased.

Jim