New member Moreno Valley CA

leepear

Gold forum user
Just joined the ranks of tiger ownership after 30+ years after I sold my red 65.

Was part of the ruckus of the San Diego Tiger that was recently for sale and lucky to become the owner after hundreds of calls overwhelmed the seller. Warren of this group was instrumental in helping with the purchase; thanks Warren and Norm helped me with the numbers; thanks Norm. Nice original midnight blue car now white. Still sorting the car #B9473234 but I cannot find anything I don't like so far except the color and quality of some of the body work. Lee

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
congrats

Hi Lee, it sounds like you bought a solid car, welcome to the group.
In my opinion Midnight Blue is one of the best tiger colors.
There is a CAT meeting at the NHRA museum in Pomona on Jan. 21, the location is Moreno Valley friendly, attend if you can.
regards
Bob J.

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
welcome...........I too own a white Tiger that is supposed to be dark blue.

I used to own a white Tiger that was painted blue after I sold it (1975) lol

I now own a red Tiger that was originally green ( I think that happened a lot )

Welcome 'back' to the Tiger community and good luck with what looks to be a great buy !!

Jim
B382000446

Last edited:

leepear

Gold forum user
Thanks for the nice welcome. I found some of the original blue and love the color. It will be so blue as soon as I can afford it.

Lee

Bendango

Silver forum user
Congrats Lee, I was the other guy and let that Tiger get away. He called me to come and pick it up but I was sick in bed and missed the call. I could not believe it.

But my search continues.....can't wait to find the right one and be a part of the community. Any leads out there would be appreciated. I saw the car in Northridge but it's not the one for me.

leepear

Gold forum user
Things happen for a reason. There is a new listing of a red 67 on ebay that may be your car. The original color of my old tiger and a black hardtop too.

On my new Tiger, we were second in line the entire time. You must be nicer than Warren and I cause he liked you better. I think he liked that you were in the biz and in LA too. I am just a retired guy.

Steve was nice once we met him and brought out a notebook of receipts and history on the car that he had never mentioned. Hope you are feeling better related to the flu.

Lee

Last edited: