Forum Live June 2009

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Welcome: This Discussion Board/Forum was made possible because Members of CAT wanted it and so we have it. Not so easy as CAT is volunteer run and I did not have the skills or experience or time to add this technology on my own as Web Master? Always with a question mark. Thanks to CAT Member Steve Ralsten for making this possible.

CAT has over 600 members worldwide from as far from California as South Africa. You do not have to be a Member of C.A.T. to participate although some privileges will of course be "Members of C.A.T." only.

Please register and add your insight and Sunbeam experience to make the Forum a valuable resource to the general Rootes and Tiger community. :)

Rick

darrell

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Congratulations

Congratulations ! Glad to hear that you finally "got it up" ! :>)
It's been a long time coming and a lot of work. Hrer's to a successful board.

Darrell

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Thanks

Having a great time at SUNI! Wish u were here.

Larry Young's "LeMans Alpine and 4 presidents pictures! Rick

Attachments

• fSuni5_0238.jpg
    fSuni5_0238.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 346
  • fSuni5_0246.jpg
    fSuni5_0246.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 319

67 Tiger

Gold forum user
Im glad this is here. My Tiger has been sleeping for 20 yrs. I want to get it back on the road. It seems most of the info on the net is all OLD. There are a few other forums, Britishv8, ffcobra, SAOCA, But most of those folks, dont own REAL Tigers, and they seem to be lacking in Tiger knowledge. Hope this turns out to be a true GOLDMINE. Back in 79 and 81 I went to TU, VI and VIII. I met some very knowledgeable people, I hope some of them will be contributing.
Picture 247.jpg

Picture 249.jpg

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hi Rick,

congratulations that the forum is up and running now. Good opportunity for us "foreign members" to somehow participate the Club life.
Pls. find attached 2 pictures from one of our most recent regional meeting in Germany close to Markus place in bavaria. Hope you can spot the CAT sticker on the windscreen of our lead Tiger ;-))

Greetings to Bonnie

Attachments

• Regiotreffen Ascholding 09_2small.jpg
    Regiotreffen Ascholding 09_2small.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 333
  • Regiotreffen Ascholding 09_4small.jpg
    Regiotreffen Ascholding 09_4small.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 331

segrave

Gold forum user
Staff member
CAT Member
Nice picture. Are they all Tigers ? Have they been listed with the Tiger registry operated by Norm Miller ?

Steve

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Thanks. No not all of them are Tigers. The first one and the yellow one are actually Tigers. Then we had an early Alpine, a Alpine v6 conversion, a Harrington LeMans and a Hillman Hunter Station wagon, etc. Both Tigers are registered by Norm Miller and funny enough my pearl white one was even in his possession earlier in the eighties. When I tried to get it registered the first comment he stated was "what a blast from the past". Norm got it as an insurance write off and sold it together with an Alpine front clip soon after. Anyhow after changing hands several times it ultimately ended up in my possession. Not the best condition though but driving strong after putting a completely rebuilt 289 in. We have alot of fun with it over here on the german autobahn´s...