Sunbeam on TV

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
I was bored late last night and started to watch Batman, look what they pulled up next to at the burger stand..........

144bvkg.jpg

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
It was "The clock king's crazy crimes". I only that because I DVRed it to show the family. :)

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
What is Robin doing?

That picture needs a caption. Everybody chime in now.

"Holy crap, Batman. This place doesn't have a rest room!"

"George. What on earth is that boy doing?"

Warren

Gold forum user
6th grade

Saw the Batman filming at Torrance beach while in the 5th grade two Batmobiles there at the time and the Joker mobile. The start of a life time affair with wheeled beasties.

Always cool, now who has the picture or recollection of Max's Tiger when he had the machine gun raise up from the hood in a WWI fighter plane style.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Here are a few facts about the car......
•a cigarette lighter (that doubled as a grenade)
•ejector seat (activated by remote control or switch on dashboard)
•exhaust pipe machine gun
•tail pipe oil slick device
•two 100-velocity, 50-caliber machine guns concealed in hood
•radar scan and radar tracking device to track Control agent cars (activated by pulling light switch and turning it left)
•radiator cap filled with poisonous gas
•trunk (opened by dialing the plate numbers to CA44N)
•smoke screen device.

And if you notice on my last pic he is in an Alpine, but if you look at the TV show it has the side trim on the car.
dp9s0j.jpg

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The machine gun would only fit in an Alpine. There was no room under the hood of the Tiger, hence, the show opener was a real Tiger whereas the car with all of the secret agent stuff was an Alpine (rebadged as a Tiger).

On another note- is anybody else having trouble accessing CAT? Seems their server is somewhat glitchy the last few days...

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Did I miss it in your list--I thought Arnold Schwarzenegger drove one in a movie, I remember him ripping out the seat to drive it.

XTIGERX

Gold forum user
I'm having a tough time keeping track of where Fringe is going but yeah I recall the seat was ripped out so there was room for him to duck down and hide while she drove. Then later he drove and did battle with the self repairing Porsche which sides were mysteriously smoothed out after each time they were crunched in.

After the chase Arnold was last seen holding the driver by the ankle over the side of a ravine. When he returned by himself to the car the girl asked where the driver was and Arnold replied " I let him go" LOL