Cavallino Classic 2012

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hi All,

On Sunday 22 January 2012 I displayed my Tiger at the Cavallino Classic Sports Sunday. The Cavallino Classic is the week-long annual gathering of Ferrari enthusiasts in Palm Beach. They have track days and various technical sessions during the week and an all Ferrari Concours on Saturday. The last day of the event is Classic Sports Sunday (CSS) where other marques are invited to participate.

My journey to Florida began last summer at the Cars and Coffee in Great Falls, VA. A gentlemen admiring my Tiger at the C&C asked me if I would consider showing it at Cavallino. He also suggested I apply to the Boca Raton Concours (2/26/12). I applied and was accepted to both events and an individual associated with the Boca event provided a secure location for me to store my Tiger between the shows.

The CSS is held at Mar-a-Lago. I have attached photos of the some of the cars at the CSS show, including my Tiger (second post will follow with more photos.) I can only describe the venue and other cars participating as amazing. I also have attached a link to an article from the local paper which interviewed me. I hope my comments did justice to our favorite marque.

http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/n...raws-enthusiasts-admirers-to-mar-2118463.html

At the end of the day my Tiger won a Best in Class award, although in the interest of full disclosure the field of cars participating was limited. Getting the invite and having the Tiger displayed at a show like this to me speaks very well for the marque.

Jim

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Cavallino Photos Pt2

Here are photos of the venue and other cars...enjoy.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Congratulations--beautiful Tiger. This looks like a very nice event, you were in good company.