Funny Pic

Dontjunkit

Banned
Lets see how many funny pics we can get. This is at my buddys shop who works on sunbeams. It made me laugh .

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
Can't find the pic I was looking for but did find another...

There was mention on another thread about 'launch codes'...? :p

atallamcs

Bronze forum user
Police Interceptor

I came out to my car after breakfast and found two Sheriffs giving the car the once over. I hung back as they rounded the back and saw the emblem--thankfully, they laughed.
Bill

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
Every time I go down I-5 south of Bellingham Washington, I pass this sign...

Alger : pop. 400 home of the Skagit Speedway !!

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Sign at Thunderhill raceway.

14jp3c3.jpg

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Terlingua Mustang

As funny as that picture is, you probably could have bought that wrecked Terlingua Mustang for a song... and it is worth a small fortune nowadays.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
An old friend of ours worked construction in the early 70's---a co-worker wrecked his Boss 302, had no insurance, they dug a hole and buried the remains. UGH!!!!!!:eek:

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Truly scary Alpine

Active SoCal Members will recognize this "real" Tiger and equally off the wall owner Mark.

While the work in process paint and choice of trim is not everyone's favorite... Give credit to an authentic Tiger with 5 speed, crate motor horsepower, solid and reliable daily driver. And you can park it anywhere anytime. The gas tank is secured by lock and key.

Rick

PS Photo from last weekend at Queens English.

Last edited:

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
pic

i can't post the photo,but we have an owner in this area that installed a continental kit on his tiger. he had it at SUNI 1.