2012 F1 Australian Grand Prix Historics

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I think thats Johns replica of his own mustang. he raced it in the 60's, then dusted it off and raced it again in the 80's onwards. in about 2005'ish it had becomeone of if not the most winning stangs in the world... before GFC mark 1 when the prices of muscle cars were going skywards and the $AU was still low he was offered a very large amount of money and it left our shores.. he built a replica of his own car to continue racing.

jarrod54

New forum user
Sorry to pull up old thread, the 64' is still owned by John and never left our shores. Still all original no replica.

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
PHOTO?

I find the link to the originally posted pictures does not work (or no longer works. Maybe the use by date expired?)

Someone have a photo to post?

Welcome our new Forum Member Jarrod!

Rick

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Rick,

Webshots moved to another site.. "smile" apparently all my car photos (some 3500 of them) are moved there but no longer in albums... I will see if i can find the pics in my archive over the weekend and post some.

I was under the impression, apparently incorrectly, that John had sold the original racer and was running a replica of the car these days.. .

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The car in question:

11-Pisland-Classic-J-Mann-Ford-Mustang-02.jpg

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
This was my shot.. hopefully it will post... the new "smile" webshot doesn't seem to allow me to post links to albums anymore, apparently you have to join.. and they have just sorted my pics by file name

800x600