Tiger article

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hi, this month's June 2012 issue of Collectible Automobile is going to have a section devoted to Sunbeam Tigers called 'How the Sunbeam Tiger Won Its Stripes.'
Their facebook page says it should be out in the next couple of days. They attended the Queen Mary TU last year and took a ton of great pictures so it will be interesting to see what they end up using.
Here is their preview:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.257089011027716.60585.125169120886373&type=3

regards
Bob Josten

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
magazine

Hi, I would think so but I really don't know.
They shot some really nice cars so it should be worth checking out.
regards
Bob

flyingtigerbear

Bronze forum user
On Newsstands Now!!!

The June issue of Collectible Automobile is out with a nice 10 page Tiger article. I got mine at Barnes and Noble. And to top it off, they used my car!

XTIGERX

Gold forum user
I'd like to buy a copy of that publication but for it's price I'd have to put the old lady back on the streets.

Just kidding. My Tiger is my old lady and I wouldn't do that to my car.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
I picked up my copy the other day, got a 20% discount because my wife is a teacher--her education is finally paying off. :)

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
How much is the magazine? I cant find it here.. even in the few places that stock hemmings and vintage motorsports etc.. (not that comon down here)

XTIGERX

Gold forum user
I have a Barnes & Noble close by but on a whim checked them out on line first. $39.95 marked down from $47. Absolutely NA

XTIGERX

Gold forum user
Oops! I stand corrected. I didn't read the fine print $39.95/year (6 issues). At $9.95/copy I can rush over and purchase 4. LOL

George Simpson

Gold forum user
Hi, this month's June 2012 issue of Collectible Automobile is going to have a section devoted to Sunbeam Tigers called 'How the Sunbeam Tiger Won Its Stripes.'
Their facebook page says it should be out in the next couple of days. They attended the Queen Mary TU last year and took a ton of great pictures so it will be interesting to see what they end up using.
Here is their preview:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.257089011027716.60585.125169120886373&type=3

regards
Bob Josten
Hi Bob,on my way to barnes & noble now. ( Alumni Folsom State)