"Brits on the Bay" Pensacola Fl, Apr 20th 2013

slypops

Gold forum user
All British car show in Pensacola April 20 2013 Saturday 8:00 am. All conditions and Makes of British cars welcome. At the foot (south end) of 9th avenue and Bayfront. Can't Wait! See ya there!

slypops

Gold forum user
Here they come!!

Came across a cute little Triumph TR4 last night with my granddaughter (out by the interstate) and asked if they were going to the British car show, They hollered, "Of course! We just drove in from Atlanta mostly in the rain!!" Gotta love the determination of those Brits!! Sun in the low 70s predicted for the show. Fingers crossed.:)

slypops

Gold forum user
Brits on the Bay

Pics on my FB page, they're public. Reg Barnsdale. One Tiger will suprise you for sure. It did me! Was my favorite car for sale on CAT!! He also had 4 other beautiful Sunbeams&Tigers in the Show!!! and to imagine I thought I would have to go 2 Cali to see Tigers!! I'll try to move pics tonight!

Warren

Gold forum user
WTF

What the facebook,

Click and post em here, some of us stay away from Facebook as it starts sending "friend requests" from old girl friends, or young fresh ones.

I would never admit that a car was bought for getting girls to look again but a top of the line Benz girl oggled me the other day.

I do not like hearing the old school stories of how our oldest club members how they got into the car for a song, then had to buy it again from the X for a gig a bite memory stick full of songs.

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
HELP

Pics on my FB page, they're public. Reg Barnsdale. One Tiger will suprise you for sure. It did me! Was my favorite car for sale on CAT!! He also had 4 other beautiful Sunbeams&Tigers in the Show!!! and to imagine I thought I would have to go 2 Cali to see Tigers!! I'll try to move pics tonight!

I found a Facebook page with motorcycle pics and maybe a red Viper but nada car show and Tigers. Please post them here or a link to the FB Album.

Rick

PS Went back one more time and found this set of pics LINK: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201115404782724.1073741825.1097252649&type=3

Last edited:

slypops

Gold forum user
TigerBlue to the Rescue!!

Thanks so much for your patience with this ol' geezer! No disrespect was intended toward this fine forum; just my computer skills need sharpening!! Thanks again, TigerBlue.