Visit to NZ

Jeff F

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hello Kiwis!

In a few weeks I will be in NZ, and though it would be neat if I could catch up with a Tiger or two while I am there.

I am arriving on Jan 29 and leaving on Feb 8 through Auckland. Will be spending time in Hamilton, then flying from Hamilton to Dunedin, touring our way around for a week (by car) ending up in Christchurch, then flying back to Auckland.

Let me know if any of you are in any of those areas, and if there is anything interesting going on!

Tiger tamer

Gold forum user
Hi Jeff,

Welcome to NZ. I hope you have an enjoyable stay.
I am afraid I am in Napier, so of the beaten track as far as your tour goes. Hopefully some Auckland and South island Tiger owners will take the time to say hi.

Cheers Mal.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I would try and contact David Crawe (sp?) he will be able to either meet you or put you in contact with the local 'beamers. :cool:

steven

Gold forum user
I to will be visiting NZ, leaving Brisbane by ship on Wednesday 8Th. The ship visits Napier on the 14th @ 10am leaving at 7pm. Would appreciate a chat over a tea/coffee. Also any other sunbeam owners or even auto muesums near the coastal towns that the ship visits would be nice.

Oops, to late, leaving tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

steven

Gold forum user
I to will be visiting NZ, leaving Brisbane by ship on Wednesday 8Th. The ship visits Napier on the 14th @ 10am leaving at 7pm. Would appreciate a chat over a tea/coffee. Also any other sunbeam owners or even auto muesums near the coastal towns that the ship visits would be nice.

Oops, to late, leaving tomorrow morning.

Back home now. No Tigers in Napier, some nice veteran & classics though. The art deco housing looks great to.