Williamsburg British and European Car Show

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hi All

On Saturday May 12, 2014 the Williamsburg British Card Club hosted the Williamsburg British and European Car Show at the Chickahominy Riverfront Park in Williamsburg, VA. In celebration of the 50th Birthday of the Sunbeam Tiger, the event organizers designated the Sunbeam Tiger as the feature marque. The event drew 115 cars including six Tigers and two Alpines. In the Sunbeam Class, Dan Hodges and his 1967 Alpine won 3rd place, Will Seay and his 1966 Tiger Mk1A won 2nd Place, and Jim Lindner and his 1965 Tiger Mk1 won 1st Place. It did not end there; Joe Parlanti and his 1966 Mk1A took home the grand prize…Best of Show. Finally, in honor of the Sunbeam Tiger 50th Birthday, the event organizers also presented a bottle of wine to each Sunbeam owner who did not win an award. A couple of photos of the Sunbeam lineup are attached.

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Nice Cars and Photos

It looked like there was some pretty nice cars that turned out. I imagine that the it was tough for the judges to select the winners. Congratulations to all of them and to the other nice cars that turned out.

And thanks for posting the photos and sharing the results with everyone!

drbill

Gold forum user
Hi All

On Saturday May 12, 2014 the Williamsburg British Card Club hosted the Williamsburg British and European Car Show at the Chickahominy Riverfront Park in Williamsburg, VA. In celebration of the 50th Birthday of the Sunbeam Tiger, the event organizers designated the Sunbeam Tiger as the feature marque. The event drew 115 cars including six Tigers and two Alpines. In the Sunbeam Class, Dan Hodges and his 1967 Alpine won 3rd place, Will Seay and his 1966 Tiger Mk1A won 2nd Place, and Jim Lindner and his 1965 Tiger Mk1 won 1st Place. It did not end there; Joe Parlanti and his 1966 Mk1A took home the grand prize…Best of Show. Finally, in honor of the Sunbeam Tiger 50th Birthday, the event organizers also presented a bottle of wine to each Sunbeam owner who did not win an award. A couple of photos of the Sunbeam lineup are attached.

Did I miss this event? May 12th 2014??? Is it upcoming?:confused:

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
My Bad

drbill

The show was last Saturday...APRIL 12, 2014. I am not sure why I had May on my mind as I typed my post, but somehow I got my months confused.