David Kee Top Loaders

Cal44

Gold forum user
I was viewing the David Kee top loader site and I noticed he sells new transmissions for Tigers. I believe you need to provide the tail shaft. Also he will rebuild yours. He has manufactured new top loader parts for some time.
I did a search here and didn't find this topic. If its been mentioned then forget I brought it up.

I'm not certain if the Gear Vendors O.D would fit on a Tiger but he also has that.

Has anyone purchased from him?

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I was viewing the David Kee top loader site and I noticed he sells new transmissions for Tigers. I believe you need to provide the tail shaft. Also he will rebuild yours. He has manufactured new top loader parts for some time.
I did a search here and didn't find this topic. If its been mentioned then forget I brought it up.

I'm not certain if the Gear Vendors O.D would fit on a Tiger but he also has that.

Has anyone purchased from him?

Dave Kees stuff is well regarded, quite a few people have obtained parts from him and a few people have had trans rebuilt by him, not heard a bad word yet. As for the OD was discussed elsewhere a while back, unlikrly to fit into a tiger with out some reasonable sheet metal mods IIRC.

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
David Kee Toploaders

When I converted my close ratio (2.32 first) tranny to a wide ratio (2.78 first) setup, I installed his ultra wide 2.90 first gear and kept my 2.88 rearend gears. This increased the spread of the gears by 25%

Gary