15" LAT 70 Wheels?

AshUK

Silver forum user
A company by the name of Tiger Engineering is advertising that it will be producing these wheels. I have emailed them but had no reply. Does anyone know if the company still exists?:confused:

Cal44

Gold forum user
It is Tom Hall and Rob Guerra.

They don't mention which LAT wheels. I keep doing the genie blink thinking five LAT 9 will appear in my garage.................

Last edited:

AshUK

Silver forum user
Thanks for the links guys. As they have not replied to my email I wondered if they had gone out of business?

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Quite sure they are still in buisness, IIRC they started this project about 2-3years back, they had computer images from a CAd program of 15" LAT70 (or corvair) wheels in the write-up.. was on their site to. not sure of it ever went ahead.

AshUK

Silver forum user
Quite sure they are still in buisness, IIRC they started this project about 2-3years back, they had computer images from a CAd program of 15" LAT70 (or corvair) wheels in the write-up.. was on their site to. not sure of it ever went ahead.

Hi Mike
Thanks for the update.
It would be good if the wheels do get produced as 13" Tyres are getting harder to find.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Ash,

If you are looking for slightly larger in period they made 14" vewrsions for corvairs (also datsun 240/60Z) you can have the corvair ones re-drilled IIRC.

As for tyre size.. well i went to 14 a few years back for the reason of tyre selection.. now guys are at 15.. and even that is small these days given small toyotas etc run 15"..

If you need tyres for 13" get semi slicks.. falen azenis, dunlop dezeria, yoko RE's etc.. we dont do many kns so you wont wear them out and they provide a good sporting tyre.