Tiger - well represented-MKII

FLMKII

Bronze forum user
We attended the Concours d' elegance Sunday in Boca Raton. Our Tiger displayed in the Foreign Sports 1960-86. class This was a large field (over 30 cars) and some really beautiful cars (Ferraris, Jags, Porsches, Healeys.Mercedes,Aston and more), However, at the end of the day our Tiger took 3rd in class and 3rd as peoples choice. We were thrilled with the reception to our Tiger MKII.

www.bocaratonconcours.com

Pics will follow....

Last edited:

FLMKII

Bronze forum user
We attended the Concours d' elegance Sunday in Boca Raton. Our Tiger displayed in the Foreign Sports 1960-86. class This was a large field (over 30 cars) and some really beautiful cars (Ferraris, Jags, Porsches, Healeys.Mercedes,Aston and more), However, at the end of the day our Tiger took 3rd in class and 3rd as peoples choice. We were thrilled with the reception to our Tiger MKII.

www.bocaratonconcours.com

I have decided to put our MK2 up for sale..This is an amazing example of the marque and will please the most discriminating owner...both for drive or show. The restoration was completed Jan 2011...pls see detailed restoration http www.cjrichards.org/redmk2.html Car was a one owner, rust free car ...This is my 3rd Tiger and hunted for the right MK2 for 5 years...Two sets wheels, vintage (coker )tires for showing, hardtop ..all restored as close to original as possible...
I bought a new McLaren and simply do not drive the Tiger any longer. I will either wrap her up and put away for future appreciation or sell for a fair price to the right buyer..
Possibly nicest MK2 available today....anywhere...asking $110K