MKI for sale B9470832LRXFE

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
This just popped up on ebay, given the wheels and letters on the back along with the description i'm tipping this was the car that appeared very breifly on ebay/craigslist last year and vanished for 28-30K IIRC .. will look it up and see if i have the original add.. either way the dealer is looking for decent $. The same dealer had a red tiger with LAT 70's a few years back.. as i remember they liked putting tyre spray on all rubber parts.. including engine hoses.

Sunbeam65Tiger4.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...4101887?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5643c3efff

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
OK,

A quick dig in the archive.. and sure enough 19th December 2010 the car was on craigslist, I dont have the details but am quite sure it was 28-30K and quite sure we discussed it here or on the list.

Here are the pics from that ad (funny they were dated in 2008.. could be the camerra not being set right, or they could have been older photos)

if you do through the ebay listing it shows the car with the hardtop on and in the craigslist pics you can see (though pixilated) the letters on the left of the boot lid.

Cal44

Gold forum user
yep, that is the one........right?

Can't fault the folks for trying too make a few bucks on the money end. Little rich for my blood.

I like the look of the LAT 9 wheel with the red stripe on the tire.