MKII Grill FS on UK EBAY

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
MK II Bits & Pieces

Every time I see the prices on these MK II items, we go to the attic and gently massage the trim set we own. Who knew ??

Cal44

Gold forum user
Bam!!! sold for $1640.00. Sounds like a bunch o' money......on the other hand if you need one then it was well worth it.

Brianelec

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Mark II Owners there is an alternative. See the attached pictures of reproduction grills. If your interested they are $750. plus shipping to you. I also require insurance and a signed receipt. I can send you better photos directly as this site limits the size. Email me at BWecklich@Hotmail.com

garyv8tiger

New forum user
grills

i bought one of these grill they look quite good but they do not have the correct cuve as the mk2 so they do not sit inline with the grill finisher .the guy is good to deal with though .they wont fit as a mk2 one does but do look ok from a distance .best fitted to a car prior to painting.

garyv8tiger

New forum user
Can the curve defect be trimmed to fit better? Or is the problem too distinct to be whittled on site?

the grill does fit but if you put a straight edge on the front of the grill a real one has a curve in it ,the copy is flat which means if you fit it to a mk2 the grill dosnt tun inline with the grill finisher

Brianelec

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
MK II Grill for sale

Now for sale on Ebay UK. Listed as New MK II grill new. Seller now states stunning, exact copy, but doesn't have sligght curve. For sale by sarah-lou. Was purchased by deleted. as factory repair to avoid paying duty. deleted claimed purchase price is about twice what he actually paid for the grill. His starting price is of 650 pds is 30% + more than he paid for it, and he just wants his money out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
grill

i would sell my egg crate harrington grill for that kind of money. it's never been on a car and looks similar to the MK 2 grill.

garyv8tiger

New forum user
Now for sale on Ebay UK. Listed as New MK II grill new. Seller now states stunning, exact copy, but doesn't have sligght curve. For sale by sarah-lou. Was purchased by deleted. as factory repair to avoid paying duty. deleted claimed purchase price is about twice what he actually paid for the grill. His starting price is of 650 pds is 30% + more than he paid for it, and he just wants his money out of it.

brian thanks for the kind words just looked at my listing to find out what provoked you .it would appear i have put £ sign in front of the 900 instead of $ .rest assured i wasn't trying to make money on it just get my money back.if you had emailed me i would have noticed earlier and could have corrected the listing for you .anyway happy tigering

gary