Tiger Fo' Sale 6/28/11

Cal44

Gold forum user
Duke, I think you are right. Perhaps I should be posting in cars for sale.

Mr. Mueller........what are your thoughts......give me direction...........

FrankS

Silver forum user
thank you

Regardless of where it belongs as far as posting it, thank you for your diligence in presenting these cars, now if Dale would promise to finish it as quick as an episode of "Over Haulin" I'd buy it:) ....I'm still looking for one of the cars Dale has already done for sale:)

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
tiger

look at both doors. it has a round corner door on the right side, square corner on the left side. something has happened somewhere in the past.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Thats a good point, i'd hazard a guess that the LHS door was a replacement as you can see where they have filled the body in to makeup for the gap left from a square door, it still has the open seam below as per crossover body.

Lots of dents and knocks on the car, would be interesting to see pics of the car underneath on the X brace and the frame rails, spring hangers etc.

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
GD fine with me

FYI

As "Admin" I am OK with Forum Members posting these "found" cars and or parts for sale. General Discussion is probably the best place for this post. Helps people who are looking for THE thing to find what they want.

The "Marketplace" (Cars for Sale) is restricted to Forum Members who are also "Members of CAT" and are posting private party cars and parts for sale. Commercial ads are not free regardless of Member status but we would welcome sponsorship for the website or portions of it. $$ negotiable.

Thank you all for your participation.

Rick

Cal44

Gold forum user
Thank you Mr. Mueller, will continue the ad finds in the discussion section.

FrankS, we'll keep the eyes open. I am always on the lookout to find ads.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
"Fo" Sale ??

:confused:Hmmmmm: Restored a MK 1A with an earlier Serial number a few years back. It had a square boot & square doors. Perhaps there's a bit more history to this car. Anyway, looks like there's enough there to make for a good & solid project. Media blast will out the truth in the end. r

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Someone have a BON handy, that will have the point at which the MKIA's went to all square corners... anyone?