My Tiger made a run for it.....

Duke Mk1a

Gold forum user
In Houston for a HS reunion........I parked it on my friends driveway and set the handbrake (only one side with RX7 disks)....while we were all inside, it rolled backwards down his 150' driveway, across the street and up over the 8" curb on the opposite side and stopped completely on the yard across the street. All this while missing another car parked in the driveway and three feet from a street light pole. There is no damage.

I'm being told that 99% of the time, a car is parked where the Tiger hopped the curb. The Tiger is in time out in the garage for being bad.

I have a piture of it in the yard but don't have the USB cable to get it off the camera, will post it once I get home.

Duke Mk1a

Gold forum user
Awww come on now....it's a slow leak. In fact, I have a sponge wedged in the oil pan just below the seal that is catching it all. Not a drop on the pan or under the car so far. Will fix it when I get back home.

XTIGERX

Gold forum user
Ah, boo.

Sounds to me like the Tiger tried to do his best to stay out of trouble for something his owner may have been at fault for. Maybe the cat should be given his favorite treat for all the effort. LOL

A-Snake

Bronze forum user
In Houston for a HS reunion........I parked it on my friends driveway and set the handbrake (only one side with RX7 disks)....while we were all inside, it rolled backwards down his 150' driveway, across the street and up over the 8" curb on the opposite side and stopped completely on the yard across the street. All this while missing another car parked in the driveway and three feet from a street light pole. There is no damage.

I'm being told that 99% of the time, a car is parked where the Tiger hopped the curb. The Tiger is in time out in the garage for being bad.

I have a piture of it in the yard but don't have the USB cable to get it off the camera, will post it once I get home.

And, of course, none of these friends would think of 'helping' the car move to a different location, right? :p