2011-07-25 MKIA for sale

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Saw this on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...3313945?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aad31fb99

Car looks quite nice, has 15" PS halibrand kidney beans (though owner says they are the HSC wheels they would be the 5 hole 13" not 4 hole 15's) Car has a hardtop to apparently, though not shown in the pics.

I guess the one thing that will make people inclined to TAC the car will be the vin tag.. screws are not exactly what you would expect:
$(KGrHqIOKjgE4gDhbezTBOLLhSohZQ~~_12.JPG

If the car is legit ad as straight/rust free as auction description, grab a new bonnet to get rid of the gargoyle of the hood scoop and the buy it now price is not bad at all.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Well,

As i said.. price seemed good especially if the description was acruate. If you could go look at the car and know enough to be satisfied it was legit.. was a good buy.. and i guess someone has rolled that dice. Hopefully they will front up on the board.

Oh.. and to whoever bought it.. banish that hood scoop! I wonder if the car at one point had a tunnel ram manifold? I cant thin of a reason to make a scoop that high and it basically just raises over the carb.

$(KGrHqMOKooE32-(S)1-BOLLiL6YfQ~~_12.JPG