Drink Holder

FrankS

Silver forum user
Ok I ran a search and found nothing, and I find myself looking in every Tiger I see, here goes. What is the best drink holder for these cars.. I see no common theme and I'm thinking somone has figured out a good method, or device. I know lame question but I had to ask.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have seen people make centre consoles on the trans tunnel that incorperate them (not my kind of thing) and have seen some people mount the type that flick out from where the heater controls are...

I am not a fan of either.. cup holders in a tiger (or alpine) no thanks.. find a nice venue to drive then get our and have a coffee while admiring your great little sports car...;)

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Cup Holders!! Say What ??

From the pre-responsibility aging memories archive; I recall the need for several part time blondes-with-attributes both for decoration and keeping the beer from spilling. And we didn't need a radio either . . . . .

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
drink holder

would it take two blondes to hold one beer? i have used the flip out holders that VB sells. i mount them on the inner sill fairly close to the kick panel. i also have gone to auto zone and bought the plastic drink holder and cut out the tray area so that it fits down over where the ash tray used to be and the sides left from cutting out the tray go up the sides of the tunnel. if all else fails open the console door and set them in there. on my fast back alpine i made a plywood piece to fit in the open tray of the console, cut two round openings and upholstered it to match the rest of the car and using dowel pins i fastened it in from the bottom using small screws.