Dales Restoration

Chris Major

Silver forum user
Anyone been able to get ahold of Dales Restorations? I did see the post where he was racing and delivery customers car. I have been trying to reach them for the last several weeks....

Moondoggie

Gold forum user
I was at Bill Martin's today checking on my Tiger and Bill has been in contact with Dale every couple of days by phone. Dale is currently on the east coast but will be heading back to Ca soon......could be in about a week. He did well racing. If you have something pressing perhaps a call to Bill will help.

Moondoggie

Chris Major

Silver forum user
Thanks all. Spoke with Dale today. He hit both coasts all while pulling a 48ft trailer! I would bet he needs a vacation from his vacation.

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
29th Historic Festival

Found some news on Dale's big adventure in Rootes Review. Dale's customer car won Group 11 in the Concours at Lime Rock Park. He also drove his racer to a very respectable 6th on the track.

Also found a pic (Credit Sports Car Digest) of the Show winning Tiger.

Problem: Rootes review has a photo of a red Mk1 but the SCD photo is not. It appears to be green.

Also got a pic of the headlight of a red Sunbeam from SCD.

Who is the owner of the Connecticut Tiger on Track that SCD said was Dale A?

Anybody have pictures?

Rick

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Dale was racing his red 55 car IIRC, there was also a road going red MKI that won a prize, very stock with american racing wheels.. i thought that was the car dale restored?.. that was what IIRC from the TEAE newsletter.. im guessing thats the headlight you see in the pic.