Ebay tiger scam?

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
on ebay:

We discussed the car when for sale a while back.. now listed without any detail, only 2 photos which are from the auction from early this year.. and a buy it now of 20K? i would be wanting current pics of the car.. and some title details .. buyers beware!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...9376410?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a14e8051a

$(KGrHqUOKooE5j8Zw+jHBOmi+YOgvQ~~60_12.JPG

Warren

Gold forum user
E bay lazy F____

Hey Mike all I can add is it must be pure lazy seller as e bay not allows multiple pics for free. Granted they still compress the photos and it was part of there we are too big to care and we will do what we want and we will charge final value fees on the shipping the buyer is charged. But we will give you a nubbin of a carrot with a few grainy posted pics for free and not .15 cents each just to BS you into thinking that e bay cares about their sellers.

Can we say "fishing expedition"

Warren in So Cal

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
It is (was) fishy

The ad was pulled by seller as no longer available.

Maybe I am partial to blue but that was not a $20k car. Too good to be true says something is rotten. Why I do not know and would not risk $20k. Better to pay more but know what you are getting.

Rick

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The ad was pulled by seller as no longer available.

Maybe I am partial to blue but that was not a $20k car. Too good to be true says something is rotten. Why I do not know and would not risk $20k. Better to pay more but know what you are getting.

Rick

Rick, If you recall the same car was for sale earlier this year.. asking fair bit more and a different seller who provided VIN's etc... I really htink this might be a scam as per the red car that has appeared a couple of times..

Cal44

Gold forum user
Cobrakidz is correct.

Ebay has been hacked again. Stay away from bidding or contacting Ebay on this ad. The hackers have found a way to intercept the complaint and will give you a virus to your system.

Ask me how I know............better yet don't ask. I'm still mad!

Mike