2 post lift

Warren

Gold forum user
Anyone had good luck with a home owner type lift? I live in a hood with fussy neighbors who's complaints may demand a portable system. I have looked at the backyard buddy any other ideas? Thanks W.

Cal44

Gold forum user
Warren,

I did a lot of homework on lifts before I decided they take up room. But if I were going to buy it would be Backyard Buddy.
I came to the conclusion that since my life depended on a good lift then spending the extra money was well worth it.

Too provide a quick story of insanity:

My cheap arse neighbor has a cheap arse four post lift. He informed me he paid $2100.00 for it and Backyard Buddy was twice that (this was three years ago).

I asked him if he pays for life insurance, he stated that he does and it is pricey at our age.

So, if I understand this correctly. He buys a cheap lift that might kill him but buys expensive life insurance...........for after he's dead.

Huh?.............

Warren

Gold forum user
Room

Okay with the room, it is the prying neighbor above. Did you buy one? If socan I have a tour de garage?
The Cal 44 is a nice boat but that is not you right? W.

Cal44

Gold forum user
Warren,

I am a big fan of the old west and it was supposed too be .44Cal............for the old weapons.

But I'm an idiot and put Cal44...............which is a nice boat but boats and I have a mutual hate as I grew up around the darn things (don't get me started)

No, I didn't buy a lift. But since I want another old Lotus Europa or Elan I may need too.

There are a boat load of lifts made overseas and some will state assembled in America. Be mindful of all potholes.

Mike