MK1A on Jay Leno's garage

Forrest39

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I looked for this episode on the DVR menu but didn't see anything obvious. What is the name of the episode?
Thanks! -Kevin

mr55s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Episode

I saw a bit of this on Youtube, it was only about a minute long and seems to stop too soon. How long is the segment you guys are talking about ?
Brian

Jon B

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Hi Kevin,

It's called "Victory Lane." Should be on again next Wednesday. The appraisal segment is in the last ten minutes.

Brian, not sure on total length but around 7-8 minutes.

-Jon

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I expected Jay to tell us about his first car after he made it in Hollywood- his Sunbeam Tiger- but, not to be. I kept waiting...

67 Tiger

Gold forum user
Jay's Tiger

I met Jay about 10 years ago, up at the "Rock Store" ( motorcycle hang-out in the mountains). I asked him if he still owned his first Tiger. His response was " I sold that car a long time ago, I got that car before I was famous. How did you know about my Tiger?" I told him I've been a member of CAT since the 70's, and saw his name in an old club roster. Then I asked him if that was his Munch (motorcycle) in the parking lot. " YES, you know what a munch is? Check this out, only 63 miles." He was so excited that somebody actually new what a Munch was. The Munch Mammoth was powered by a NSU 4 cylinder car motor.
http://www.motorcycleclassics.com/-...hash=00CA29D0A7591C140917DE53A8A9D718AEC57952

Warren

Gold forum user
Tigers United

Participant? Or maybe the VIN number was recorded of Jay's old car by one of our registrars. Who was the registrar before Chuck Daly?

I saw a jeep that was once owned by Leonard Nimoy that would be Mr. Spock all of you non Star Trek guys.