stronger fulcrum pins

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
I have a set that Doug Jennings had made from a few years ago...

I've heard that he may still be having them made but I don't have an email for him although I'm sure someone on here does...

Doug C

Gold forum user
I have a set that Doug Jennings had made from a few years ago...

I've heard that he may still be having them made but I don't have an email for him although I'm sure someone on here does...

Doug Jennings
1 xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoghead

Gold forum user
I have just about given up trying to buy these and about to make my own

Any further contact info for Doug Jennings?

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
pins

I have just about given up trying to buy these and about to make my own

Any further contact info for Doug Jennings?

The phone is the only way to contact Doug. xxxxxxx He doesn't have an e mail address.

If no answer leave a message telling what you need including a number he can contact you at. This week he is working with Tom Patton at the SCCA Runoffs so the soonest he would return your call would be some time next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warren

Gold forum user
Paper thing

And the member only area that is our version of the old phone book our club roster, also the White pages listing visible to members who sign on. No need to post numbers online as previously mentioned. A member can click on user name PM as mentioned or hit email option and the sender will reveal his email to the addressee and then can continue outside of the PM system. Yeah I know D.J. Sr. or Jr. do not have a visible presence here maybe some one will ask em how come. I have only met Jr. while he was visiting a fellow member in Manhattan Beach.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
pins

Warren,
Doug has never had a computer or e mail. I guess he saw no reason for it. This phone number is the only contact info for him as it has been for several decades. Should there be exceptions to every rule? If so, this should be a good example. I'm sure he has no problem with his number being published world wide. It's a land line business number with an answering machine. Leave a message and PHONE NUMBER.

Hoghead

Gold forum user
And the member only area that is our version of the old phone book our club roster, also the White pages listing visible to members who sign on. No need to post numbers online as previously mentioned. A member can click on user name PM as mentioned or hit email option and the sender will reveal his email to the addressee and then can continue outside of the PM system. Yeah I know D.J. Sr. or Jr. do not have a visible presence here maybe some one will ask em how come. I have only met Jr. while he was visiting a fellow member in Manhattan Beach.

Not listed under "community" on this page under Doug or Jennings
No phone posted and/or deleted so it is looking more and more like I have to make my own

Warren

Gold forum user
Ha ha

It's like calling Smitty or Dale, catching them when it's quiet enough to hear the phone ring or when they are cooling their heels is difficult.
P.S. the previously mentioned link is not visible unless you're logged on. If you are not logged on or viewing Incognito or privately you will get an error message.

If my wife was here she'd say it's all my fault because I didn't tag the name Doug or Jennings or community to make it easier to search;)

Doug C

Gold forum user
If my wife was here she'd say it's all my fault because I didn't tag the name Doug or Jennings or community to make it easier to search;)

Warren, I'd have to agree with your wife, its mostly always your fault :)

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
I will make it easy for you

Somebody?? please Send the phone number to (Forum User) Hoghead by pm. Then he can phone DJ and this thread can be put out of it's misery.

Rick Admin. Never mind I will do it now

Warren

Gold forum user
As seen

On Fakebook ads or general solicitation for bizness by Doug Jr. including contact info. but in a general manner don't post personal info. like his personal cellphone number.

Doug C

Gold forum user
On Fakebook ads or general solicitation for bizness by Doug Jr. including contact info. but in a general manner don't post personal info. like his personal cellphone number.

Warren, thanks for the guidance and I totally agree about the privacy of contact information. Any phone number (or email) that I would ever post would meet the persons approval.

Again, thanks for keeping me honest. Cheers, Doug

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
pins

Doug will be at the shop Thursday, 09/28/2017. I know this to be fact because I'm dropping off parts for my front suspension that he is rebuilding. He called me today to let me know. Remember that we're on eastern daylight time.