Parts for Sale Tiger Drivetrain

sandy

Gold forum user
CAT Member
More clearing out -

Tiger Engine and transmission and lots of other bits.

Stock looking Tiger 260 with Edelbrock f4b (no carb). Included Mallory unilite distributer, exhaust manifolds, and most engine accessories including generator, brackets, water pump and other bit that I'm not using (most stuff but not all).

Motor was running before taking car apart.

Does NOT include Tiger motor mounts
Does NOT include Tiger transmission mount

Bellhousing, clutch, fork, cylinder, and related all included. Master cylinder (brake master and brake booster included too) and pedals included. Also include 6 bolt bell housing clutch slave adapter if you need it, this is a 5 bolt engine and bell.

Stock Tiger Top loader (close ratio I think) included with stock shifter (reverse lock out lever broken)
Tiger Drive Shaft Include

Transmission shifted well before being decommissioned.

Include TIGER top and bottom pulley
Include TIGER expansion tank (repair around small hose spigot)

Interior mechanical stuffs -

Fan/blower assembly, and all inner duct work and inner cowel vents that survived the yanking. Good condition stock cardboard glove box, venting assembly and a controls, Hood latch and related hardware. Lower dash trim (with vent controls) needs renew. Small hardware and related parts that I'm not using.

DOES NOT INCLUDE WIPER ASSEMBLY OR RELATED.

Old dash/engine wiring harness (fair to poor condition). May have a missing connector.

Here's the gotcha, you have to help me pull the mess out if you want it sooner than later.

This is a lot of hard to find stuff but you have to take it all.

PICK UP ONLY IN LOS ANGELES

$3500 for all this Tiger stuff

Shoot me a pm if interest. DISCLAIMER I reserve the right to pull this at any time due to it being listed elsewhere. The description of the parts are to the best of my ability so best to come look at what I'm offering directly.

Sandy

sandy

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Forgot also includes Tiger oil adapter and related brackets

sandy

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The complete driveline is out of the car. Many other bits included.

Sandy

sandy

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Package deal if you want to complete convertible top assembly as well. See other post for pics of the top.