Wanted Tach For An MKI

Mlerne

Silver forum user
Looking to buy a tachometer for an MKI. I have an Alpine conversion tach available but it has the wrong face lettering for an MKI. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Michael

Warren

Gold forum user
Vendor

Micheal can you share the feedback on the UK vendor and his reproduction Tachometer?

I'm guessing you want an original still and that's why you are asking here.

I have known about the products he sells but it's been a question to post links for un vetted vendors and say Caveat de emptor. I did get a thumbs up from Graham V. when I asked him before sending you the link. Thanks for being the test subject, can you please report?
I have a Autometer with a Paul Bruehan face wonder if the new guy uses the vinyl cling or if it's a silk screen or ?

www.sunbeamalpinetigerspares.co.uk

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
Micheal can you share the feedback on the UK vendor and his reproduction Tachometer?

I'm guessing you want an original still and that's why you are asking here.

I have known about the products he sells but it's been a question to post links for un vetted vendors and say Caveat de emptor. I did get a thumbs up from Graham V. when I asked him before sending you the link. Thanks for being the test subject, can you please report?
I have a Autometer with a Paul Bruehan face wonder if the new guy uses the vinyl cling or if it's a silk screen or ?

www.sunbeamalpinetigerspares.co.uk

I believe that the 'guts' for the tach are indentical to the tachs that I sell ( they all come from one supplier ) except they are calibrated to stock rpm face and look identical to the original. I've had no issues from any customer of mine and they are extremely accurate and sensitive to rpm.

I thought that I had a single cylinder misfire on my engine last year but the sensitivity of that tach helped me sleuth out a bad module which was the real issue

Warren

Gold forum user
Brad

Is the seller on eBay last name Kaplan. Long time member in roster.