DW Torque Arm Installation

WigsTig

Silver forum user
Finally getting around to installing my Dan Walters Torque Arm and have no idea where the installation instructions ended up. I know Dan is a very cool and helpful guy but I also know that he keeps himself very busy, so if someone would kindly provide me with a scanned copy I would be most appreciative. If not, I'll reach out to the man himself. Thank you. Cheers! Mike

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Mailing Forwards

Finally getting around to installing my Dan Walters Torque Arm and have no idea where the installation instructions ended up. I know Dan is a very cool and helpful guy but I also know that he keeps himself very busy, so if someone would kindly provide me with a scanned copy I would be most appreciative. If not, I'll reach out to the man himself. Thank you. Cheers! Mike

Dan sent me a few destruction PDF's. Send me yer E-mail and I'll fwd them to Ya.

WigsTig

Silver forum user
Dan sent me a few destruction PDF's. Send me yer E-mail and I'll fwd them to Ya.
Thx a bunch Randy. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to put my email address in my response so I sent it to you in a PM. If there is no such restriction, I'll provide it in a follow up message. Cheers! Mike

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Installation by Mike Michels in Tiger Tales

Mike Michels wrote up an article about the installation of Dan's torque arm for Tiger Tales. For those of you who are C.A.T. members, go to the CAT Member Area at the top and then go to the Tiger Tales Archive section. You will need to open the 2014 Tiger Tales and then click on the Jan/Feb 2014 edition of Tiger Tales to enjoy Mike's article. Mike is a great writer and you will surely find his article helpful for your installation. Good luck!

Last edited: