Tiger Mk-II

Dutch

New forum user
1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk-II, with hardtop unrestored one owner, very complete original accepting offers, reasonable. call for details / pics 970-588-3634

Last edited:

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
mk 2

michael,
there is a mk 2 here in ohio that the asking price is 100K.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Bob,

I have seen that car advertised, I was reffering to one that was reported to have sold in the EU in the last month for $US 100K+

As for 100K + Sunbeams there is a "MKII" downunder that osiclates between $AU98-125K depending on seasons. Let me put it this way.. at the current $AU > $US it is about parity.. so thats not cheap.. car has had a full restoration. For that money I would want a car thats been TAC'd, this car hasnt.. and am quite sure it never will be,

On that note.. anyone looking for a MKII project?

I know of a complete MKII project car looking for AU$45K or close. Have photos, the interior is original and in good condition, has most MKII parts present (except the wheel arch trims but has NOS side trims) has the grill headlights etc.. car is solid underneath but the outer sills are rusty. Patch panels come with the car. PM if anyone is looking. I have photos and car has some documents. The owner would help arange shipping.