Tiger Positraction Unit

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Correct Dana 44 positraction unit for all Sunbeam Tigers. This unit accommodates 2.72, 2.88, 3.07, 3.23, 3.31, 3.54 and 3.73 gear ratios. It has been taken apart, cleaned, inspected and rebuilt with brand new factory clutch plates for the smooth/street setup. The posi is lubed with limited-slip oil, torqued and ready to install into your rearend.

Please note, there are 2 bolt sizes for Tiger ring gears, 3/8" and 7/16". Tigers came from the factory with 2.88 gears and 7/16" ring gear bolts. If your gears have been changed at some point, you may have a differential with 3/8" ring gear bolts. I have posi units for both 3/8" and 7/16" ring gear bolts. I suggest removing your rearend cover and removing one of your ring gear bolts to confirm which size you have. Personally, I have never seen 2.88 gears with 3/8" bolts, so if you have 2.88 gears, you most likely have 7/16" bolts. If, however, you have a gear ratio other than 2.88, you could have either bolt size. Please confirm your setup.

$450 plus shipping. I accept US Postal money orders, cash and personal checks after they clear the bank (not that I don't trust you guys). I ship either US Postal Service Parcel Post or FEDEX, whichever is cheapest. I don't charge for packaging or handling. You only pay actual shipping cost and I reimburse if shipping is less. The package weighs about 25 lbs.

Email or PM me with your email and/or phone number

Thanks,

Gary

SOLD!!!

Attachments

• PANA0723.JPG
    PANA0723.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 66
  • 22233X 3.JPG
    22233X 3.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

kenmat

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Gary,
Do you still have posi units for the 7/16 2:88 ring gear??
Where are you located
Regards,
Ken

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Email sent

Ken, check your in box.
I'm in Salt Lake City.

SOLD!!!

Last edited: