Parts for Sale Rot free Alpine body panels, Series II with "subframe"

pinecat

Bronze forum user
Hello everyone!

I have acquired a Series II that is an original CA car. I am in S. CA. This is basically a stripped shell. I purchased it for parts for my Tiger but was told it was a Series IV and discovered it's actually a Series II. (silly me I should have asked for pics not hiding the fins) I will be robbing the rocker panels, front valence and part of quarter panel on pass side. The doors are clean for the most part (round corners, perhaps the skins are usable to MKI Tiggers) and the upper front clip is available, with fenders (no hood). I also have the windshield frame with crack in glass of course. There is some surface rust but no rust thru. The trunk lid is also there, looks like it has had a prior fill on the middle of upper rear. The pan floor and trunk floors look very intact and undamaged other than wear over the years. Suspension is there, steering box too. Wire wheels, one of which is for sure broken. 3 of the 4 spinners are there. I don't know which panels (if any?) interchange with or without modification to other Sunbeams and any enlightenment would be helpful!
I'm not sure how to post pics here, but would be happy to learn if anyone wants to help.

Thanks!

Mod. note pictures are in album in Pinecats user profile. Good place to put big pictures.

Last edited by a moderator: