1965 New Mexico EBAY Tiger

Warren

Gold forum user
Cashing in

This guy joined slipped in and somehow posted a ad while some work was being done during the cleaning crew.

If fell to me to soft delete the ad and email him a invite twice 0 response

I am not going to give good press to a guy who won't pay a lousy 35 bucks to post here. Please google the ad with the VIN number you can see most all in the cache drop down. Different ad copy for CAT hmmmm.

I did have a report that the BON says its a code 1 car. Maybe this is the second 19 car with an bonus 9 maybe they resprayed to order and hit a 9

No TAC in data base. But its in registry as of 93 in NM

Oh and we are not affiliated with CAT I mean, but that is by his choice.

Warren

Gold forum user
Cat listing without name

It was up to 30 and change when pulled, I thought I saw a other info on this , BON says? Too bad he would not send us 35 bucks...

This 65 Tiger has a serial number of B9471564 LRX FE
Price: $45,000
Mileage: just over 59,000 which is reflected on the title
The Body:
The original color was Moonstone white but the car has been repainted its' current maroon finish at an unknown time. The paint is in good condition but there are rock chips present around the wheel openings and some scratches. There is no rust on the body. There is a very small dent next to the 260 emblem on the driver's side fender, there is another small dent near the gas cap. A hood scoop was added to the vehicle. Both pieces of door trim are present and in good condition. On side of the grille bar has been bent but can be repaired. The top is in good condition although the rear "window" is discolored.

The Interior:
The previous owner had the seats replaced and a roll bar added to the vehicle prior to his death. The seats and carpet are in good condition. The passenger's side door panel has a small warp in the top edge but the upholstery is in good condition.

The Engine:
Previous owner had an Edelbrock intake, Holley Carb, Griffin radiator and a MSD ignition installed. The family could not find the original parts that were changed.

This is a very solid car as it resides in the desert southwest. I do have pictures of the undercarriage while the car is being suspended from a lift. I am by no means a Tiger expert but I will do my best to answer any questions you have. This car has been stored and I am in the process of cleaning it off to show how nice it really is but for now I do have plenty of pictures that I can email.Attachment 6721

Attachment 6722

Attachment 6723