LAT 58 tail stripe instructions & guidelnes

turtle

Bronze forum user
Would appreciate knowing how/where I can obtain detailed instructions for applying LAT 58 tail atripes on my Tiger. Photos would be wonderful along with step-by-step being led by the hand.

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Page 90 B-O-Norman

Pg. 90 = LAT - 58 "Tiger Tail" Instructions" "For Perfect "Tiger Tail" results follow these three easy steps: What follows then are 7 tiny illustrated panels of stripes being applied to an Alpine. Apparently what was provided back in the day when they sold you this stripe kit for $3.50

This is not complete, nor does it look real easy. A shop experianced in striping might get it right if you showed them these little pictures.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
This is all the factory gave you:

49_1.JPG

turtle

Bronze forum user
Thank you. Can you direct me to a source where I could read the text? The info that you sent has illgible (too small) text. Appreciate your help -- Turtle Jim

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Jim,

I might have a copy of it larger at home.. but will have to hunt for it.. see if you can save that pic and zoon in...

CobraTiger

Silver forum user
Could someone advise me please on the width of the LAT 58 stripes. I have seen some photos though cannot discern if they are 2" or 3". On the car photos I have seen with them on, they do not appear to larger than 3" though hard to tell.

kbecker

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The original strip is 2 1/4 inches, Turtle if you do a search on this site this is discussed and shows a larger picture of the instructions just type in tiger tail

CobraTiger

Silver forum user
The original strip is 2 1/4 inches, Turtle if you do a search on this site this is discussed and shows a larger picture of the instructions just type in tiger tail
Thanks for the sizing information. Also searched tiger tail though it appears that is for CAT members only