Roll bar

Warren

Gold forum user
Is there a template out there in Tiger Land? or dimensions plans .....?

I'd like to stick with stock seats and have the roll bar have a brace that will allow a head rest. They are also a great place to hang a couple of speakers. Even though the car is a poster child for Sunbeam Specialties with its black plain Jane interior I do not want to whole the back package tray area.... again. The old stereo holes are covered with a new vinyl panel from SS

The car had one in its previous life and has the holes under the new carpet that came with the car.

Any input would be great

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
No plans, but autopower sell them as show bars.. and they have track bars.. most of the hooped ones in the rear are considered show bars for legal reasons, they become roll bars when the brace extends forward to the passengers floor.

If you search the forum i htink someone did a list of a few suppliers.. i just removed one last weekend.. can probably get some dims for you.. it was an autopower one i think.. or perhaps old CAT one.

Warren

Gold forum user
Sir,

Thanks, it is really nice to get a result. Lawyers F up everything, well how about a show bar dimension? If it gets crashed or rolled hard enough I am sure the pre FMVSS steering col. will get smashed thru the drivers chest, or the 260 will crush all below the waist.
I really appreciate your help that you have offered.. Thanks W.

Oh,
If you are a lawyer I know 2 now that I like,