b9472863 Tiger or 60% original paint

Warren

Gold forum user
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Sunbea...ash=item3d364f863b:g:JW0AAOSwCU1Y0Qw4&vxp=mtr

Okay this is a subject on other boards that may not be searched when this baby is relisted with 60% original paint and received a title washing of the salvage brand. :D

Not that this car can't be saved but it now gets a WWW tail on this Tiger

s-l1600.jpg

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
paint

Why do you think it will be relisted? Maybe someone will buy it to build what they want. We'll see!

tigresunbeam

Forum Member
Resto impossible

Nothing impossible , Depend how much deep are your pocket.!!!
Maybe this car is worth saving !!!
Could be a fun project !!

Nothing impossible : Ask Donald !!!!

Attachments

• fun.JPG
    fun.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 172

canbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
This South African Tiger was apparently restored

Attachments

• South African Tiger  B9480055 .2.jpg
    South African Tiger B9480055 .2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 156
  • South African Tiger B9480055.jpg
    South African Tiger B9480055.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 168
  • South African Tiger  B9480055 .3.jpg
    South African Tiger B9480055 .3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 146

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Immagination, determination

And a lucky lottery ticket . . . .

Attachments

• Kevin K Arm puzzle 002.jpg
    Kevin K Arm puzzle 002.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Kevin K Arm puzzle 001.JPG
    Kevin K Arm puzzle 001.JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 176

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
paint

Or the wife who says "Yes, dear, go ahead."

Add to that the wife that tells a guy on the west coast that her husband will be there in a few days to pick up the car she just bought from him. It's a long drive from Ohio to the west by way of I 80 with a trailer behind you. Especially when the closed trailer is empty and it's snowing on Elk Mountain.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member

Warren

Gold forum user
Record keeping

My goal in posting cars for sale in delapidated condition is community oriented. One day this 1/2 car may be restored or worse case parted out and title off to a country where reselling is legal. It may be objected as to the Salvage title by foreign licensing agency's.

Some things are laughable I personally know a BON car quoted with serious frame damage. We are still looking for the frame:rolleyes:

The idea I have is an unbiased and accurate report on what turns up for sale at the peck of a keyboard.

Doug C

Gold forum user
Warren, while many times I don't agree with how you say it; I have to agree with what you are saying here.

I personally believe that Tigers should be kept to a higher standard when "figuring" out when is to much gone to stop being a Tiger. As in that photo the most important parts are gone (again in my opinion).

So by chance, if someone had a decent front end and matched it with this rear would it be a Tiger?

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
What's New in Metal

Just to chime in quickly; the last 7 body rescues we have done are pretty much "made in the USA" from the sill step on down . . . . . .:rolleyes: So where do we draw the line?

Doug C

Gold forum user
I don't know; but I've seen what plastic surgery had done to some female humans and I haven't minded that.

Warren

Gold forum user
7 rescues

Not bad for a bunch of "retired" guy's.

Sill panels is a different then a whole front end IMHO. I wouldn't buy a cheap car that had that had such major work done​. Lots of car's have had a wing replaced. When you go through fenders like I did with VW's it's easy to become accustomed to a wing change.