The racing mod version...

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
It appears the front track is the same width as the rear. Did they fix the Ackerman angle problem, too?

Warren

Gold forum user
It's a Cartoon

Guys maybe inspector gadgets car is next :)
Didn't they add a supercharger under the stock hood easy if all you have to do if you point n click:------

Maybe we can get the UK firm soon making De Loreans to make a Tiger.

It's fun stuff though.

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Forza

Hopefully there is an option in the game that allows the driver to remove the SS fender arches and rocker trims, place them in a digital box and then store them in a virtual attic.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hopefully there is an option in the game that allows the driver to remove the SS fender arches and rocker trims, place them in a digital box and then store them in a virtual attic.

I think given the game is based on credits to buy upgrades, you would put the mkii trim onto virtual eBay and sell it for large amounts of virtual credits and buy all the performance mods :D

cleandan

Silver forum user
Fun but...

I found the video fun from a gamers perspective. However, at about the half way mark of the first lap I needed to turn off the volume to stop the banter and chuckle talking of the video host...shut up already. I don't think he needed to actually say something in every single second did he?

vette59jdwl

New forum user
Parts special

Which year had the rounded alluminum roof i seen one that was all alluminum colour and also a blue one were they rare or are they plentiful.

Last edited by a moderator: