Road and Track - 12 Classics Criminally Overlooked and this is not political

MT Roads

Silver forum user
Clubbing

Interesting list, thanks for posting. It has been said that some people in the media are running out of things to say/write about & are beginning to go to extremes with a variety of obscure trivia. Just a random thought, not necessarily related to this article.

That said, this certainly is a diverse group, and of course it is nice to be remembered in such an august publication as R&T. On the other hand, I'm not sure that I am really excited to be on any list with a Fiat 600, a Scirocco & a Lark. No offense to any of those fine cars, and it is understood that the purpose of that list was not to imply any comparison between any of those cars, but I'm just not entirely sure that they all share a similar degree of obscurity, or that the level of disinterest is not more deserved by some than others.

But, that's just me, I suppose. It is times like this that I recall the famous admonishment from the sage Groucho that he would not want to be a member of any club whose standards were so low that they would accept him as a member.