Annual gathering of our Swiss Tiger friends

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Great seletion of beams!

though this caught my eye:

http://www.tigerowners.ch/html/data/images1/dsc05270.jpg

the car in the front.. is that a TVR or the later i think trident barnded model?.. then another manufacturer made them in very small numbers a littler later... similar to a tiger.. small british car with SBF power.. there were also convertibles offered before production was stopped. IIRC the early prototypes were alloy bodied instead of fibreglass?

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Well spotted ! Yep it´s a Trident owned by of the swiss members . Don´t know much about it only that it has a 6 cyl. engine and that it´s extremely rare - with less than 100 built...

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Well spotted ! Yep it´s a Trident owned by of the swiss members . Don´t know much about it only that it has a 6 cyl. engine and that it´s extremely rare - with less than 100 built...

that one has a 6cyl? do you know what the source of the engine is? There were a few convertibles made with the 289 hipo, i have seen artciles on them and thought they would be a great tiger-esque car..

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Only had a small chat with that guy but he said 6 cyl. Believe Triumph straight six but not sure. In any case it´s a beautiful & rare car. Really extraordinary british stuff- the way I like it. Can find out more if you want...