Yes it is my car from Lee

leepear

Gold forum user
Before norm posts it and I get beat up, yes it is my car at the Russo and Steele June 6th auction in Newport Beach. You have seen the car, nice honest pretty original car. Wrong brake booster, not working amp gauge and brake lights. Long Beach sold three owner car. If a CAT member buys it I will include the original heads and complete 2br intake and carb with all the tags. Correct original valve covers will be in the trunk at the auction. This is the auction where I sold my Oldsmobile 2 years ago. Auction is 1/2 mile from my house so a easy way to have a fun weekend with free admission and parking. For non VIPs, car auction entry fee $200 and 7% commission. My Oldsmobile was the third highest sale at the 2012 R&S Newport auction. Vin posted at dukes request. The boss........Lee

https://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-...&caryear=1967&search_text=tiger&page=featured

Last edited:

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Lee, you have a "roots" tiger.... Was the part of the dlva mixup?

Also.... Why are you getting out of sunbeams ?? :O:O

Warren

Gold forum user
Fickle

He wants a red car, or a cheap one like the rest of us. Is it just me or all the white tiger fans on Facebook. If it had a red interior and a red canvas top.....

leepear

Gold forum user
Took it to the auction today after they ran me through the ringer on the title and I fixed it. Now they stick a pending sign on my car and tell me they wont sell it without the title. So if the title doesn't come tomorrow from the dmv it will not be sold at the auction. Bummer they should have told me that before I did all the cleaning and drove it over to the auction. Lee

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
If it does not sell we can see you and the car at TU later this month in Tahoe.

leepear

Gold forum user
Title came in the mail the auction is on!!!!!!!!!!! and it sold!

Tigerless for now. Lee

Last edited:

Warren

Gold forum user
Fun for the rich and famous, Carbitrage

Or them that wants to be. Lee was kind enough to share his cattle tag VIP tickets for a few hours Friday, Rick J aka Tootech and I cruised the venue oggling the available items. I just wonder how much dough you have to have to buy an old car without the luxury of opening the hood or putting the car on a lift.

In our 3 hour tour the professor and I were amazed at the blatant puffing by the MC as he hawked a 69 Ranchero claiming it had no rust and never been wrecked. Never seen one of those that did not have some rust in bed in the passenger footwells that were not built with drains. The representations were outrageous and I only wish I could have pulled a Animal House moment with a faux sneeze. The only reason I did not was the beer was 6 dollars for a 10 oz cup well that and Lee would have been rather bent if I got his ticket yanked:cool:

The 108 car of Lee's sold and since he did not mention the price it's up to you to review the Rusty Steele site for the numbers.:p

My favorites, were the Masertati Ghibli at a 230,000 despite its auto trans and the MBZ 280 SL Triple blue kinda Midnight blue canvas top 68.