alpine restoration

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
restoration

i posted a few more photos of the alpine showing some of the things i've gotten installed. i started at the back but have been jumping around while i wait for parts that the wife says need replaced.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
restoration

we found that after setting on the shelf for four years the heater core looked like it had been hit with buckshot after putting a few pounds of pressure to it. if anyone needs a new one, sunbeam specialties now stocks them.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
restoration

it looks much better than it did when it was new. i need to finish this project since we have started on another restoration.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I stopped by last week to see Bob's Alpine and it is like a new car. That is one of my favorite colors too. Great work!! Eric

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
alpine

we entered the alpine in the british car showdown at mid ohio sports car course on Saturday. we got a second place award in the judges choice best of show. first went to a TVR. there was close to a hundred cars total. we also won first in class in the sunbeams. there were eight alpines and one tiger. the alpine survived two storms and also hail. no damage to the car.