Dan Walters torque arm

mythirdtiger

New forum user
CAT Member
Well, it looks like I missed out again on the Torque arms from Dan Walters. "I just received the tiger tales with instructions on how to install them". All I need now is one to install.
Is there someone out there that would be willing to relinquish one$? "Dan? got torque arms? It sure would be nice to get the horses on the road once my stroker is completed. (331). Is anyone interested in hearing my tiger stories? If so, I will send to the C.A.T editor, rather than spill my guts here. I do have profile pictures of my first tiger. "I had hair then". I can't find the pictures of the second tiger and have many of my third. "I sent some to Norm Miller, when I registered the info of my car. "Last entry was 1980 for this car".
I would like to thank "malibureview" for his help over the last couple of years. 2.72 gears, posi unit, 6 bolt bellhousing, clutch bracket and tool for block clearancing."I will put it in the mail tomorrow malibureview"
Thanks.

mythirdtiger.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Dan IIRC generally like sa run of 3. I had him doa run about 4 montsh back.. and while mine is not in the car yet.. its in Australia.. so a bit far to help out.

I have just recomended another stateside tiger guy to get one.. Paul has just joined the forum.. that's 2 needed.. so find one more lead footed Tiger owner and you are there for a small production run. :)

DD (CA)

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I need to stop buying "go" stuff

until seeing that I'll actually be able to put it back together....

But, I hate to miss out on this sort of stuff... 8-P

so I can be the 3rd, but am also willing to step aside for later run too if there becomes a limit on availability with this run.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Et Tu

I should have one for the shelf and/or on old #78 instead of those track bars messing with trailer loadings . . . . .where does the cash get sent?

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I spoke to Dan Walters. His internet access is down right now but he has a service appointment scheduled for Thursday so once it gets fixed he'll join the discussion.

bt
at the beach

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Maliburevue

Thanks Loren (mythirdtiger),

That would be Malibu Revue

Check out my alter ego on YouTube.

Gary (aka Spike)

Last edited:

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Stroker Clearance Tool

Randy,

When I bought my stroker kit, they gave me tool (sheet metal template) that bolts onto each main journal for marking the cylinders for clearancing when running a stroker crank, either 331 (3.25") or 347 (3.4"). No more having to assemble a piston and rod on each crank journal multiple times to confirm clearance.

I would be willing to loan this to club members, as long as they send it back or to the next club member. It comes with instructions and pictures.

Now that I think of it, I could start a new thread and post some pictures. Any interest?

Gary

WigsTig

Silver forum user
Clearance Tool

Great ideas Gary.

By the way, I checked out Malibu Revue on Youtube...you've got a whole new career there. Which one are you?

Cheers! Mike

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Spike

Mike,

I'm the singer/guitarist with the red letterman's sweater, my actual high school sweater from the 60s! Notice it's a little snug nowadays.

We are way off topic.

Spike

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Another Aging Wonder

Mike,

I'm the singer/guitarist with the red letterman's sweater, my actual high school sweater from the 60s! Notice it's a little snug nowadays.

We are way off topic.

Spike

Will put some Aleve in the tip jar for ya . . . . .

spmdr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Back to Tiger Torque Arms...

I have a very few Arms kicking around from the last batch.

Leave a Personal Message with your email address and I'll get back to you at some point.

...I'm not in a habit of checking this forum often, but that may change...

As far as the build 100 question, take a guess how much SPACE I would need to store them.

....And the last batch proved I'm not cut out for production work...

DW

P. Scofield

Black arm band member RIP
Dan IIRC generally like sa run of 3. I had him doa run about 4 montsh back.. and while mine is not in the car yet.. its in Australia.. so a bit far to help out.

I have just recomended another stateside tiger guy to get one.. Paul has just joined the forum.. that's 2 needed.. so find one more lead footed Tiger owner and you are there for a small production run. :)

Yes, after reviewing the latest CAT, I'm in. I just need to know when and where to send money. Or a reminder when it gets close.

P

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Last Batch

Did you miss what Dan said:

"I have a very few Arms kicking around from the last batch.

Leave a Personal Message with your email address and I'll get back to you at some point."

That said I have one of those TA's last batch in my garage new. PM me if Dan cannot help you?

TigerBlue

spmdr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Torque Arm supply

At this point, all of the arms I have on the shelf AND the parts I have to make some more are tentatively spoken for.

I will start a list for the next batch.

....Maybe I DO need to brush up on my Spanish? ;)

Thanks.

DW