Ken Corbin - Phone?

Warren

Gold forum user
Cut n paste from SAOCA

The below was another members words I borrowed I have tagged the name Ken Corbin as that is how we do it now :D

Ken Corbin does fantastic Series 3-4-5- Tiger steering wheel restoration. He can restore and or customize your original steering wheel to your liking. Located in the Denver, CO area. Available only by phone, that's why I am posting for him. Call Ken at (303) 364-XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

LHP3RD

Silver forum user
Ken Corbin

Warren,

I have his address, should anyone need it.

PO Box...

Hope you got my response to your request a few weeks ago...not sure if I completed the "procedure."

cjmustangman

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Steering wheel restorations Ken Corbin

I spoke with Ken this morning and asked for some pictures of his work unfortunately he doesn't have a computer.
Has anyone here bought one of his wheels that could share pictures.
Thanks
Arild
arild@shaw.ca

Warren

Gold forum user
SAOCA

There are some pics on the Alpine site as well. One of our members had posted 4 of them on a Facebook page and on eBay for sale. The pics I have seen look great. But IDK what he uses to replace the black plastic inlay or what the finish material is yacht varnish or epoxy based.

I would buy one if I needed one rather then lurking on eBay for one as the amateur restored ones there don't have the good press or community support Ken does.

I do hope both of you, Paul especially see how tight it is with the large stock wheel as it was not the car that has shrunk tis the tavern tumor crash pad age has grown.:D Before you get a 15'' stock wheel get behind the wheel of a stock car and see if you can handle it.