Tigers United 2018 Overview

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
[FONT=&quot]May 17—20, 2018—Tigers United XXXIX[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
This year we will revisit the historic Santa Maria Inn for our Tigers United XXXIX. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
We will again have an off-site sit down welcome party at the Hitching Post in Casmalia. And again we will have our Concours at a winery providing a complementary wine tasting and snacks. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
New[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] this year!
Friday Night - the City of Santa Maria has invited us to display our cars at their “Downtown Friday” event held a few blocks from our hotel. Tigers will be given a special show area. Participants can hang out by their cars and simply enjoy the live music or visit the no host Wine & Beer Tent or the food vendors. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My Favorite Interior Award - will be judged and presented by (the legendary) Martha Wheat of ProPrep Interiors.

The Registration Form is now available for downloading (click & print attached PDF). Early registrations are greatly encouraged since they really help us organize the event. (Plus you'll save some money.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Room reservations are available by calling the front desk at (805) 928-7777 and mentioning the “Tigers United discounted rate”.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Room rates range from $134 (original Inn, without breakfast) to $154 (Tower, without breakfast). A very good Buffet breakfast can be included with room registration for $13 per person. Suites are also available.
The hotel is “pet friendly”, requiring $50 deposit. [/FONT]

Attachments

• TU Santa Maria Registration Form V3 combined with Guidelines V8.pdf
    607.4 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
missed it by that much

I always like the Santa Maria TU's- it's one I can drive my Tiger to from Camarillo and not have traffic concerns. Unfortunately, the date change to avoid the possible fire season would create a big firestorm at home, as that is the weekend of our 40th wedding anniversary! Sure, my bride would let me go play that weekend, but she's not a car person and I'm not going to be "that guy" LOL! Have fun and take lots of pictures! Kirk