Tiger axle shafts

markf

Bronze forum user
Does anyone know what (if any) the axleshafts will interchange with? I had heard maybe some Land Rovers or possibly Jeep cj-5s with dana 44s?

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
them thar axle shafts ?

OK: This one you got me & the troops very curious about. The pumpkin's a Dana (sorta) and the whole rear's a Salisbury with funky Alpine hubs & backing plates. But the shafts ? ? ? and a swap over part potential would be helpful to us all. Next Jeep someone leaves near the shop . . . . . . . .

rab123

Bronze forum user
Tiger axles

Sunbeam specialties has 19 spline, and 30 spline listed (30 spline used to add newer version limited slip). Check out there web site and give them a call to make sure they have them.....

Randy B

cadreamn67

Platinum Forum Member
Hi, good ol' Sunbeam Specialties lists some in their catalog. Are you looking for OEM coarse spline or newer fine spline shafts? I happen to have one OEM coarse spline shaft. Professionally reconditioned threads. PM me if interested!

Cheers, Gene

markf

Bronze forum user
PM sent. Thanks so much for the replies! And I had just placed an order at sunbeam specialties for some trim pieces I needed; I must have totally overlooked that in the catalog. Thanks for not flaming me on that oversight!

Can't wait to get this thing going