Selling my 1965 Mk 1, 4 years later...

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
With all the discussion on the Tiger FB page you may want to get a TAC if it is available in your area, seems to be a hot topic right now. Beautiful car.

Warren

Gold forum user
Bad press

Bruce, it's the same tripe offered up by a UK guy that was incredibly argumentative on S.T.O.C. reshelling thread.
Let's stay on topic,
Russ has a back up plan in place to get the car TAC ed if it doesn't meet reserve. I'd suggest that any buyer could make a contingency that it passes. As I understand it the team will be doing a garage find car very soon.

pinecat

Bronze forum user
pic

I have more pics if interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-05-08-04-02-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-05-08-04-02-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
More at the link

It's a nice looking tiger in a good colour. The polished LAT9 pie cutters are an interesting touch.

Out of interest, given the stock resto why didnt you repait the inner grill area in black and re install the lower grill finisher?

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Bruce, it's the same tripe offered up by a UK guy that was incredibly argumentative on S.T.O.C. reshelling thread.
Let's stay on topic,
Russ has a back up plan in place to get the car TAC ed if it doesn't meet reserve. I'd suggest that any buyer could make a contingency that it passes. As I understand it the team will be doing a garage find car very soon.
Thanks Warren - I was on topic talking about his car for sale......

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Not Stock Wheels

Stock wheels were not polished. I don't know if these wheels can ever go back to being stock, with the rough finish they originally had (except the edges and the Tiger's head in the center hub were smooth, but not polished). Looks like these wheel had the Tigers Head center hub cut off. They were original part of the wheel casting and many folks cut them off so it was easier to spin balance the wheel and tire. Seeing the not-correct decal on the hubs leads one to believe that there is a replacement hub installed in each wheel. But there is no law that an owner cannot do what he or she thinks looks best! Viva la difference!