C.A.T. Meeting and CCBCC All British Car Show Calendar: Default Calendar

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
July 16 C.A.T. Meeting & CCBCC Car Show

For our July meeting, we will be attending the 27nd Annual British Car Show put on by the Central Coast British Car Club. The car show will be July 16 at Channel Islands Harbor Park, 3600 Harbor Blvd., Oxnard, CA. The show will last from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., but we will hold our meeting at 11:00 a.m. Feel free to bring a folding chair for the meeting.

You can come as a spectator or enter your car in the show. Preregistration is $35.00 per vehicle, but will close on June 30. After that, the registration is $45.00 on the day of the show. For more information, as well as a copy of the registration form, go to http://centralcoastbritishcarclub.com/content/uploads/2017/04/CCBCC-2017-Car-Show-Flyer-031617-2100.pdf.

We look forward to seeing many of our club members who live in the Central Coast area!

Attachments

• CCBCC-Car-Show-Flyer.pdf
    391 KB · Views: 151
  • CCBCC-Registration Form.pdf
    544.9 KB · Views: 191

Warren

Gold forum user
Guys there is a nice meet up location at the base of the Marina freeway. There's a Fourbucks and a fancy grocery store to grab some tidbits or nibbles. There's a impromptu C and C as well. We are past the deadline for the early registration but the outside parking area is extremely close to the show parking. It's a great drive up the coast around Point Mugu often used on car commercials.

Maybe also cut and paste to the Calendar?

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Address

W. How about adding an address to your post for the Starbucks? Helpful fo those not familiar with the area. Rick:cool:

Warren

Gold forum user
E mail list about meetings

Below is a copy of Bill's email to the locals. If you'd like to be added his CAT user name is http://catmbr.org/VB_forum/member.php?u=5419 drop him a line.

Fellow CAT Members,

Just a friendly reminder that for our July meeting, we will be attending the Annual British Car Show put on by the Central Coast British Car Club. The car show will be Sunday July 16 at Channel Islands Harbor Park, 3600 Harbor Blvd., Oxnard, CA. The show will last from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., but we will hold our meeting at 11:00 a.m. Feel free to bring a folding chair for the meeting.

You can come as a spectator or enter your car in the show. Preregistration is closed; registration is $45.00 on the day of the show. For more information, as well as a copy of the registration form, go to http://centralcoastbritishcarclub.co...31617-2100.pdf.

For those who want to drive/caravan up PCH from the LA area, there will be an informal meet up at the Starbucks that is just south of the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway(Lincoln Blvd) with the Marina/90 freeway (address is 4724 1/2 Admiralty, Space A-22, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292). See the map below. Come early for impromptu cars & coffee and plan to leave there at about 7:15 am to head up the coast.

Please join us for the fun.

Best,

Bill

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
No fun

No, not the show- uploading pictures on the CAT website. First I have to shrink the images or they show up HUGE on here. Then, I have to upload them to a host, so I can download them here. Not real user friendly for me, an admitted cyber moron.

We had 4 Tigers, an Alpine, and an Imp. More people without Tigers showed up, maybe a dozen total. Beautiful weather and a nice turnout. Sadly, one of the local British restorers, and someone who works on Tigers in Ventura, Dave Wellwood, had just passed away. They had a nice tribute at the show. Kirk

ht5gxv.jpg

imnu47.jpg

2yydr1v.jpg

Warren

Gold forum user
Size matters

The turnout of car's was small but about 15 members showed up. It was nice to see some of the locals from the Santa Barbara and Ventura area. Kirk I found an even lazier man's way to compress pictures since I almost always take pictures with my phone I simply email the pictures to myself. The phone then asks me as a data saving tool if I want to make the picture smaller which I always pick medium and then I wait for the emails to come in download them again and bang they're ready to go. This worse especially good because I'm not sitting around in front of a laptop most of the day, so when I'm ready to take a break I can communicate

Attachments

• IMG_20170716_123206769.jpg
    IMG_20170716_123206769.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20170716_123150645.jpg
    IMG_20170716_123150645.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 117