sunbeams at pittsburgh

DD (CA)

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I dig that...

you plopped this in here without any sort of comment whatsoever.

that takes reserve.

Glad to see at least one person has some humor out there...

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
pittsburgh

I couldn't get the other photos to upload for some reason. there were other beams at the show. somehow the prototype MG estate was parked between two tigers. the MG was built by rover with a 4 cyl FWD but they shipped it to Roush and they installed the mustang GT engine and converted it to rear wheel drive.
Yes Randy, that's one big hood bulge. A lot of time and effort went into building the car. you would have to see it to appreciate the quality. notice the vents in the lower fenders and check out the original pink air cleaner. Yes, the owner is wearing the ears. he also has another tiger and other beams at home. I had a hard time getting a clear photo because the car draws a lot of attention. Those of you that were at SUNI 1 might remember his tiger with the continental kit for the spare tire.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Some may laugh at the color but I did an Alpine in the 90's for my wife in a pink pearl, it sure got a lot of attention. Of course I had to one up her and do my Tiger in Porsche Raspberry. haha
What are the pink items below the front bumper? Or am I seeing things....... :)

Doug C

Gold forum user
Some may laugh at the color but I did an Alpine in the 90's for my wife in a pink pearl, it sure got a lot of attention. Of course I had to one up her and do my Tiger in Porsche Raspberry. haha
What are the pink items below the front bumper? Or am I seeing things....... :)

Looks like tow or tie down hooks - could be wrong

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I think that John and his pink Tiger, multiple pink outfits and stories will be at the upcoming TE/AE United in Atlanta!