Judging deductions and Scoring Sheets

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
With a little over two months until Tigers United in Santa Maria, we're posting the list of typical deductions and the scoring sheets for each class just as soon as they have been OK'ed by the various clubs and persons involved.

Right now the information for Stock class is linked below. Personalized and Modified will follow just as soon as they are ready.

Something New: In order to help the judges recognize the themes presented by Personalized and Modified Tigers, we are encouraging all participants in these classes to prepare a Theme and Improvements Reference Sheet for the Judges, which should be displayed on the windshield of each car in those classes during the concours. While displaying these forms is optional in Personalized, failue to do so in Modified can incur a deduction. (Sample below.)

Cars in these non-Stock classes will not be judged using Stock Class criteria. They will be judged on detail, quality, condition, fit, finish and cleanliness. Points will also be awarded for theme concept and execution.

Claudia Trippel
TU Chair

Attachments

• Stock Class Judging Sheets 2018.pdf
    136.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Stock Class Typical Deductions 2018.pdf
    475.7 KB · Views: 209
  • Blank Theme form.pdf
    312.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Personalized Judging Sheet V3.pdf
    89.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Modified Judging Sheet V3.pdf
    90 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Steven43

Gold forum user
CAT Member
2018 TU Concours Chair will be attending Woodley Park Car Show

As some of you may know, I have once again been asked to be the Concours chairman at the upcoming Tigers United in Santa Maria. I've been running Cat-sponsored TU concours since 1997. But this year, there have been changes in judging format. I will be happy to discuss these updates with you (as best I can) after the general meeting.

In February, I was lucky enough to be invited to a stock-class judging seminar; and will also to discuss what I learned from that event.

I'm also looking for TU car-show volunteer judges and one or two score-keepers. You must be a registered attendee. As always, we prefer that you don't have a car being judged in the concours.

Hope to see everyone at Woodley on April 22.